Third CEDEF educational and informative gathering
CEDEF educational and informative gatherings
DISTRICT HEATING CONSUMPTION BASED BILLING IN BELGRADE : BENEFITS AND CHALLENGES
12 March 2015, Municipality Novi Beograd
Third out of five educational and informative gatherings was organized in municipality Novi Beograd. It was organized by CEDEF and City Administration of the City of Belgrade Secretariat for energy. This gathering was also attended by presidents of assembly tenants from municipalities Zemun and Palilula.
The aim of gathering was to inform all assembly tenant’s presidents about introducing new heating billing system. Not only were they presented all necessary steps so that this system could give best effects, but also they were encouraged to ask questions about all preparations before introducing this system.
More then 120 presidents of assembly tenants from municipalities Novi Beograd, Zemun and Palilula had the opportunity to ask specific questions related to the process of transition to new heating billing system and get very useful information about this system from the following speakers:
- Jovanka Arsic-Karisic, president of the Board, CEDEF
- Marko Stojanovic, Secretary, City of Belgrade, Secretariat for Energy
- Bojan Bogdanovic, Assistant production director OC ingeneering, JKP Beogradske elektrane
- BiljanaTrajkovic, sales manager, Smart Building Technologies
- Miodrag Palibrk, sales manager, Brunata
- Bojan Crnomarkovic, sales manager, Viessmann
The presentations of the speakers can be seen here.
Photo gallery of the Gathering can be seen here.