Second CEDEF educational and informative gathering
CEDEF educational and informative gatherings
DISTRICT HEATING CONSUMPTION BASED BILLING IN BELGRADE : BENEFITS AND CHALLENGES
10 March 2015, Municipality Stari grad
Second out of five educational and informative gatherings was organized in municipality Stari grad. It was organized by CEDEF and City Administration of the City of Belgrade Secretariat for energy. This gathering was attended by presidents of assembly tenants from municipalities Stari grad, Vracar and Savski venac.
The aim of gathering was to inform all assembly tenant’s presidents about introducing new heating billing system. Not only were they presented all necessary steps so that this system could give best effects, but also they were encouraged to ask questions about all preparations before introducing this system.
- Jovanka Arsic-Karisic, president of the Board, CEDEF
- Marko Stojanovic, Secretary, City of Belgrade, Secretariat for Energy
- Petar Vasiljevic, Assistant production director, Beogradske elektrane
- Ognjan Jovanovic, president of assembly tenant which introduced insulation program/replaced windows
- BiljanaTrajkovic, sales manager, Smart Building Technologies
- Dimitrije Zivanovic, technical sales consultant, Viessmann
The presentations of the speakers can be seen here.
Photo gallery of the Gathering can be seen here.